After my mother passed away, I inherited her little file box of recipes. I am sharing them here for all her descendants and anyone else who might enjoy them. Most of them are quite outdated as we have access to a greater variety of ingredients now, we eat healthier and we have internet to help us! If you do use one of the recipes, I would love to have a comment on what you think of it.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dottie's Cookbook

My mother passed away many years ago but her recipes are still alive and well. I will use this site to record and share them. There are many wonderful classic recipes and there are some that will need updating to really use today as we seem to eat differently than people did a generation or two ago. Both of my parents did the cooking in our home so some of these recipes will be my father's.

No comments: